scons

Vladimir Savic

What should I do to avoid this message on "scons"?

Vlada

vlada rosegarden # scons
scons: Reading SConscript files ...
AttributeError: SConsEnvironment instance has no attribute 'KDEprogram':
   File "SConstruct", line 73:
     env.SConscript("sequencer/SConscript", 'soundLibs')
   File "/usr/lib/scons/SCons/Script/SConscript.py", line 508:
     return apply(_SConscript, [self.fs,] + files, {'exports' : exports})
   File "/usr/lib/scons/SCons/Script/SConscript.py", line 239:
     exec _file_ in stack[-1].globals
   File "sequencer/SConscript", line 21:
     rgseq = myenv.KDEprogram('rosegardensequencer', rgseqSources)

Re: scons

Guillaume Laurent
On Sunday 15 May 2005 05:45, Vladimir Savic wrote:
> What should I do to avoid this message on "scons"?

Either cvs update SConstruct ; scons distclean (but that will also remove all
your .o's), or simply rm *.pyc.

--
Guillaume.
http://www.telegraph-road.org