Style: Preferences dialog icon bar should be white

Style: Preferences dialog icon bar should be white

Ted Felix-2
   Just noticed that the preferences dialog icon bar on the left has a
black background.  This should be white.

   To get there: Edit > Preferences.  The relevant class:
IconStackedWidget.  Its ctor tries to set the "Base" color for the
QFrame (m_iconPanel) to white.

Re: Style: Preferences dialog icon bar should be white

Ted Felix-2
On 06/07/2017 09:49 AM, Ted Felix wrote:
>    Just noticed that the preferences dialog icon bar on the left has a
> black background.  This should be white.

   Same for View > Document Properties....  Probably IconStackedWidget
also, so will be fixed when preferences is fixed.

Re: Style: Preferences dialog icon bar should be white

D. Michael McIntyre-3
On 06/12/2017 02:53 PM, Ted Felix wrote:
> On 06/07/2017 09:49 AM, Ted Felix wrote:
>>    Just noticed that the preferences dialog icon bar on the left has a
>> black background.  This should be white.
>
>   Same for View > Document Properties....  Probably IconStackedWidget
> also, so will be fixed when preferences is fixed.

I tried to take a look at this, but Rosegarden won't build.

I can't copy paste the errors from Konsole into Thunderbird for some
stupid reason.  Seriously?  After almost 20 years I really hate Linux.
Stupid inconsistent piece of crap breaking for no reason.  I haven't
even changed versions of anything in months.

no rule to make target /usr/lib/liblrc_blah_blah_blah

full stop failure

I don't have time to try to sort any of this garbage out.  I should just
eat it and buy a Mac.

Re: Style: Preferences dialog icon bar should be white

David Faure
On dimanche 18 juin 2017 04:51:42 CEST D. Michael McIntyre wrote:

> On 06/12/2017 02:53 PM, Ted Felix wrote:
> > On 06/07/2017 09:49 AM, Ted Felix wrote:
> >>    Just noticed that the preferences dialog icon bar on the left has a
> >>
> >> black background.  This should be white.
> >>
> >   Same for View > Document Properties....  Probably IconStackedWidget
> >
> > also, so will be fixed when preferences is fixed.
>
> I tried to take a look at this, but Rosegarden won't build.
>
> I can't copy paste the errors from Konsole into Thunderbird for some
> stupid reason.  Seriously?  After almost 20 years I really hate Linux.
> Stupid inconsistent piece of crap breaking for no reason.  I haven't
> even changed versions of anything in months.
>
> no rule to make target /usr/lib/liblrc_blah_blah_blah
>
> full stop failure

It sounds like you upgraded your system, and your CMakeCache.txt still think
you have a certain library, while you don't have it anymore (maybe its version
number changed). Just nuke CMakeCache.txt (or the whole build dir) and rerun
cmake so that it can actually take a look at your system as it is now.

--
David Faure, [hidden email], http://www.davidfaure.fr
Working on KDE Frameworks 5