Soundcloud groups

Abrolag
There is one for Rosegarden, but it seems I'm the only person adding to it
these days :(

Come on people. Make like a crowd!

--
W J G

Re: Soundcloud groups

Abrolag
On Tue, 19 Jan 2016 23:10:32 -0000
[hidden email] wrote:

> > There is one for Rosegarden, but it seems I'm the only person adding to it
> > these days :(
> >
> > Come on people. Make like a crowd!
> >

> > --
> > W J G
> >

> Hi Will,
>
> How about a URL for that?

The Rosegarden group is:
https://soundcloud.com/groups/rosegarden

To post on it, you need to create an account with soundcloud, then when you
upload a track you have a choice of also joining a group.

--
W J G