Rosegarden not add audio segments in UbuntuStudio 16.04

Rosegarden not add audio segments in UbuntuStudio 16.04

WMID
Hi to all, In UbuntuStudio 15.10 when insert an audio segment all working fine.  The format that I use is wav 16 bits and 44100, but in UbuntuStudio 16.04 not working, I don't understand why

Here an snapshot:

Allways I follow this

doc:audiomanager-en | Rosegarden Wiki

--
Washington Indacochea Delgado

Re: Rosegarden not add audio segments in UbuntuStudio 16.04

D. Michael McIntyre-3
On 04/29/2016 11:50 AM, WMID wrote:

> Hi to all, In UbuntuStudio 15.10 when insert an audio segment all
> working fine.  The format that I use is wav 16 bits and 44100, but in
> UbuntuStudio 16.04 not working, I don't understand why
>
> Here an snapshot:
>
> http://i.imgur.com/izrXGAW.png

I have some idea what could be going wrong, and how, but I do not have
time to investigate this for another day or two.

Re: Rosegarden not add audio segments in UbuntuStudio 16.04

On 04/29/2016 11:50 AM, WMID wrote:

> Hi to all, In UbuntuStudio 15.10 when insert an audio segment all
> working fine.  The format that I use is wav 16 bits and 44100, but in
> UbuntuStudio 16.04 not working, I don't understand why

This happens when audio conversion fails.  Why is audio conversion
failing?  There are so many possible reasons, all I can do is speculate.

The easy way to go forward is for me to upgrade my old Ubuntu LTS to the
new one, and break things for myself.  I will do that soon, but not
before next weekend at the earliest.

I appreciate everyone's patience.

On 05/02/2016 09:20 AM, D. Michael McIntyre wrote:

> The easy way to go forward is for me to upgrade my old Ubuntu LTS to the
> new one, and break things for myself.  I will do that soon, but not
> before next weekend at the earliest.

I spent pretty much that entire weekend chasing a steam locomotive, and
scarcely touched my computer.  I'll upgrade Ubuntu one of these days.