Repeat segments, ideally in bulk

ram-19
Hi all,

I'm using Rosegarden "Peace", Version 15.12, Qt version 4.6.3, Build key
2a2e61f9e6.

I want to take a short multibar composition and repeat it a few times so
that I can go back in an introduce variations but keep the drums and
bassline for a while.  I used to do this with an old version of Rosegarden
but the behaviour I get now is not what I expect.  Perhaps the interface
has changed.  Any hints and suggestions?

Re: Repeat segments, ideally in bulk

D. Michael McIntyre-3
On 03/03/2016 10:44 PM, [hidden email] wrote:

> I want to take a short multibar composition and repeat it a few times so
> that I can go back in an introduce variations but keep the drums and
> bassline for a while.  I used to do this with an old version of Rosegarden
> but the behaviour I get now is not what I expect.  Perhaps the interface
> has changed.  Any hints and suggestions?

I'm drawing a blank trying to figure out what changes could be giving
you problems.  The process you describe is pretty much how I work, and I
did a composition from scratch not too long ago.

Can you take me through what you're doing that doesn't match your
expectations?