Recent files

Abrolag
Is there any way to increase the number of memorised ones. I could idealy do
with about twice as many as Rosegarden currently supports.

--
W J G

Re: Recent files

D. Michael McIntyre-3
On 01/08/2017 03:48 PM, Abrolag wrote:

> Is there any way to increase the number of memorised ones. I could idealy do
> with about twice as many as Rosegarden currently supports.

I went from having no clue how that worked to committing the change in
under 5 minutes.  I set it at 20.

Re: Recent files

Abrolag
On Sun, 8 Jan 2017 16:47:39 -0500
"D. Michael McIntyre" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 01/08/2017 03:48 PM, Abrolag wrote:
>
> > Is there any way to increase the number of memorised ones. I could idealy do
> > with about twice as many as Rosegarden currently supports.
>
> I went from having no clue how that worked to committing the change in
> under 5 minutes.  I set it at 20.

Wow!
That was incredibly fast work. Thanks a lot Michael.

Compiling as I write :)

--
W J G