Progress Dialog Branch: Push or Wait?

Ted Felix-2
   I've got 34 commits on my file open progress dialog branch.  It's
1000 lines worth of changes.  It does the following:

   1. Applies only to the File > Open case at this point.

   2. Simplifies the progress dialog code by using the native
QProgressDialog as it was intended to be used.

   3. Fixes a crash if the progress dialog is closed by the user.

   4. Brings back the Cancel button which now works as expected.

   The branch is here if anyone wants to test:

   https://github.com/tedfelix/rosegarden/tree/ted

   My question: Should I push this to svn so close to the December
release?  Or wait until January?

Re: Progress Dialog Branch: Push or Wait?

D. Michael McIntyre-3
On 12/14/2016 12:40 PM, Ted Felix wrote:

>    My question: Should I push this to svn so close to the December
> release?  Or wait until January?

I may not get the December release out until January anyway at this
rate, so I say just go for it.