Print preview/printing oddity in RG 14.12?

Print preview/printing oddity in RG 14.12?

David Jones
I have a traditional church hymn score, made from a downloaded MIDI
file. When I print preview or print, the staff prints as a single stave
running straight off the right side of the page. Yet I have PDFs of
other scores similarly made from downloaded MIDIs (from the same site)
in which RG wraps staves properly.

Any ideas?

Running Aptosid (Debian Sid). I know RG 15.12 is in Sid right now, but
Aptosid and Sid seem to be in some weird state where upgrading
Rosegarden would remove about 2/3 of my installed applications. Not
exactly something I want to do right now.

--
David W. Jones
[hidden email]

Re: Print preview/printing oddity in RG 14.12?

D. Michael McIntyre-3
On 01/14/2016 04:41 AM, david wrote:

> I have a traditional church hymn score, made from a downloaded MIDI
> file. When I print preview or print, the staff prints as a single stave
> running straight off the right side of the page.

> Any ideas?

Rosegarden is exporting bad LilyPond code.  This can happen for many
reasons.

If you send me the file or a link to it, I'll look through it and go
through it with you.  Easier than writing a lengthy treatise on
everything that could be going wrong, how to fix what can be fixed, and
what can't be fixed, etc.