More than 100 measures?

Silas Mortimer
Hiya, it's me again. I have a temporary, version one sorta complete
piece made from the first one I started making on Rosegarden. It's
short and if someone would like to check it out, look here:

https://ralopyb.bandcamp.com/track/rapid-cycle

The thing is that it's kind of artificially shortened, i.e., I
intended on making it longer but ran up to a point where I can't
figure out how to make more than 100 measures to work with. What's
going on? How can I extend it?

Also, the notation prints out beautifully. Just wanted to say that.

Re: More than 100 measures?

Abrolag
On Thu, 12 May 2016 03:16:00 -0500
Silas Mortimer <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hiya, it's me again. I have a temporary, version one sorta complete
> piece made from the first one I started making on Rosegarden. It's
> short and if someone would like to check it out, look here:
>
> https://ralopyb.bandcamp.com/track/rapid-cycle
>
> The thing is that it's kind of artificially shortened, i.e., I
> intended on making it longer but ran up to a point where I can't
> figure out how to make more than 100 measures to work with. What's
> going on? How can I extend it?
>
> Also, the notation prints out beautifully. Just wanted to say that.

Top menu bar...
Composition -> Change Composition Start and End

--
W J G

Re: More than 100 measures?

Silas Mortimer
Well, shoot. I knew I was missing something. Thanks!

On Thu, May 12, 2016 at 3:31 AM, Abrolag <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Thu, 12 May 2016 03:16:00 -0500
> Silas Mortimer <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hiya, it's me again. I have a temporary, version one sorta complete
>> piece made from the first one I started making on Rosegarden. It's
>> short and if someone would like to check it out, look here:
>>
>> https://ralopyb.bandcamp.com/track/rapid-cycle
>>
>> The thing is that it's kind of artificially shortened, i.e., I
>> intended on making it longer but ran up to a point where I can't
>> figure out how to make more than 100 measures to work with. What's
>> going on? How can I extend it?
>>
>> Also, the notation prints out beautifully. Just wanted to say that.
>
> Top menu bar...
> Composition -> Change Composition Start and End
>
> --
> W J G

Re: More than 100 measures?

D. Michael McIntyre-3
On 05/12/2016 04:41 AM, Silas Mortimer wrote:

>>> figure out how to make more than 100 measures to work with. What's
>>> going on? How can I extend it?

Or just grab something and drag it.  The composition expands
automatically by default.

Re: More than 100 measures?

Abrolag
On Sat, 14 May 2016 14:10:02 -0400
"D. Michael McIntyre" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Or just grab something and drag it.  The composition expands
> automatically by default.

Pah!
I'd forgotten about that one :¬)

--