McIntyre rocking out with himself

D. Michael McIntyre-3
I was just talking about how bleak my life is, and I never do music.
Well, I threw this together today.  No MIDI, this is my sweet acoustic
drum kit, my sweet Ibanez bass, and my trusty ol' Squier strat that I
never bothered to upgrade to a real electric, with my Roland Cube amps
on bass and guitar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcJvftJP0jM

Re: McIntyre rocking out with himself

Abrolag
On Mon, 7 Nov 2016 20:48:37 -0500
"D. Michael McIntyre" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I was just talking about how bleak my life is, and I never do music.
> Well, I threw this together today.  No MIDI, this is my sweet acoustic
> drum kit, my sweet Ibanez bass, and my trusty ol' Squier strat that I
> never bothered to upgrade to a real electric, with my Roland Cube amps
> on bass and guitar.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcJvftJP0jM

I think the term is "Controlled Aggression" :)

--
W J G

Re: McIntyre rocking out with himself

D. Michael McIntyre-3
I did the first draft of that using my little portable busking amp, and
just dialed random stuff into it.  After listening to it repeatedly, the
rhythm guitar really got on my nerves.  After I re-recorded that with
different effects, I took some of the ideas from the lead improv and
developed them.  The whole thing came together as this, which is
probably displacing everything else I ever did to take the top spot as
my chef d'oeuvre:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-T9OuFCF3M