I want to print a Percussion Matrix Editor

I want to print a Percussion Matrix Editor

WMID
Hi to all, I am a teacher in Sunday School, I want use Rosegarden, I need print a Percussion Matrix Editor from drum track of a MIDI.

I found a way to print this to libreoffice copy and paste with shutter:

Please, is possible to do that more easy

Thanks for Rosegarden

I am a spanisht parlant

--
Ingeniero en Alimentos
Washington Indacochea Delgado

Re: I want to print a Percussion Matrix Editor

D. Michael McIntyre-3
On 03/29/2016 06:47 PM, WMID wrote:

> Hi to all, I am a teacher in Sunday School, I want use Rosegarden, I
> need print a Percussion Matrix Editor from drum track of a MIDI.

I have no better ideas at this time.

I find this idea interesting.  I spent a short time studying the problem
of printing the matrix widget.  It is not impossible, and it is not easy.

I wonder why you want to print this?  Would you still want to print this
if Rosegarden could print standard drumset notation?

Me falta mejor idea en este momento.

Este idea me interesa.  Estudié un rato el problema de imprimir el
widget del matriz.  No es imposible, y no es fácil.

Me pregunto, ¿por qué quieres imprimir esto?  ¿Te interesaría todavía si
fuera posible imprimir partitura estándar de la batería?

Request Rosegarden export to Drum Tab

WMID
Hi Rosegarden Developers, I made a Video to explain:

Request Rosegarden export to Drum Tab
https://youtu.be/4VhtXMbDijQ

In this video refer a GPL software called  DrumBurp wich is a drum tab
editor. I use UbuntuStudio 15.10 and the source code working fine, but
first is necessary install:

python-pygame
timgm6mb-soundfont

and next run from command line with:

python DrumBurp.py

This software can print the drum tab, but not can import MIDI tracks.

Rosegarden can import MIDI but not have a module to export to drum tab.

I have a Idea, ¿Is possible use this software DrumBurp to make a module
to Rosegarden to export drum tab?

I don't know nothing from writing software, but is a idea

Re: Request Rosegarden export to Drum Tab

D. Michael McIntyre-3
On 03/31/2016 09:49 AM, Wachín wrote:

> I have a Idea, ¿Is possible use this software DrumBurp to make a module
> to Rosegarden to export drum tab?

I had a look.  This is probably possible in the same kind of way landing
a human being on Mars is possible.  It could be done.  Can we accomplish
it?  Not very likely.  This would be a very large amount of work.  Many,
many hours.  Nobody has that kind of free time.