FluidSynth

metroguy
The fluidsynth website(www.fluidsynth.org) is down and
has been for quite a few days. I have downloaded it
from another website after googling for fluidsynth but
I can't find the md5sum or sha1sum to verify it.
Does anyone have an md5sum or sha1sum for version
fluidsynth-1.0.5.tar.gz
or better still does anyone know where I can download
it and  check the integrity of the file.

Thanks,

MG

Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/mobile.html

Re: FluidSynth

Marcos Guglielmetti-3
El Mié 18 May 2005 04:51, metroguy escribió:

> The fluidsynth website(www.fluidsynth.org) is down and
> has been for quite a few days. I have downloaded it
> from another website after googling for fluidsynth but
> I can't find the md5sum or sha1sum to verify it.
> Does anyone have an md5sum or sha1sum for version
> fluidsynth-1.0.5.tar.gz
> or better still does anyone know where I can download
> it and  check the integrity of the file.
>
> Thanks,
>
> MG

        Hello, i dont know, really, but this can help:

ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/f/fluidsynth

        The fluidsynth_1.0.5.orig.tar.gz is only 968kb ¿why do you need to test its
integrity?

good luck

--
-- Marcos Guglielmetti, GNU+Linux + Música
-- Mirror: www.pc-musica.unlugar.com

Re: FluidSynth

Ross Vandegrift-2
On Tue, May 17, 2005 at 07:51:00PM -0700, metroguy wrote:
> The fluidsynth website(www.fluidsynth.org) is down and
> has been for quite a few days. I have downloaded it
> from another website after googling for fluidsynth but
> I can't find the md5sum or sha1sum to verify it.
> Does anyone have an md5sum or sha1sum for version
> fluidsynth-1.0.5.tar.gz
> or better still does anyone know where I can download
> it and  check the integrity of the file.

Here ya go man:

ross@turalyon:~/src$ md5sum fluidsynth-1.0.5.tar.gz && sha1sum
fluidsynth-1.0.5.tar.gz
eaee2276ef9cdc3bd17138c74098de83  fluidsynth-1.0.5.tar.gz
c74c8ecd6c8e3dbb2a33fe83b42267df5db75829  fluidsynth-1.0.5.tar.gz

--
Ross Vandegrift

man in the bonds of Hell."