Can I clean up the XFT code?

David Faure
HAVE_XFT is no longer defined since the commit below

r10426 | cannam | 2009-06-24 12:38:09 +0200 (Wed, 24 Jun 2009) | 4 lines

* Default to Qt font rendering, now it seems to work
* Remove feta pixmaps -- having tried this option again, it looks too awful

Can I delete the code inside #ifdef HAVE_XFT, to keep the codebase clean
and less confusing to newcomers?

--
David Faure, [hidden email], http://www.davidfaure.fr
Working on KDE Frameworks 5

remove_xft.diff (13K) Download Attachment

Re: Can I clean up the XFT code?

Chris Cannam

On Tue, Apr 26, 2016, at 11:08 AM, David Faure wrote:
> Can I delete the code inside #ifdef HAVE_XFT, to keep the codebase clean
> and less confusing to newcomers?

Speaking as the perpetrator, that would be fine with me.

Chris