Archive Mode Status

Ted Felix-2
* <del>Archive mode? Is this going to make it in?</del>

   I've just posted an update to the feature tracker.

https://sourceforge.net/p/rosegarden/feature-requests/418/

   Let me know if you want me to push what I have.  It's ready.  I was
just going to do some cleanup on the Led code.  It can wait.

Re: Archive Mode Status

D. Michael McIntyre-3
On 06/20/2016 06:37 PM, Ted Felix wrote:

>     Let me know if you want me to push what I have.  It's ready.  I was
> just going to do some cleanup on the Led code.  It can wait.

Don't rush anything on my account.  Push it whenever you're ready, and
clean up whatever you want.  That note was mostly a reminder to me to
ask you for an update, which I didn't even remember to do, because I was
screwing around with my drums all day.

I forgot to take a new splash photo too.  The ones I took the other day
just don't work.  Need a sunny day and some free time and some
motivation.  Maybe when I get the new SLR.