Archive Feature

Ted Felix-2
   I've just finished implementing a new track "Archive" feature.  See
Feature #418:

https://sourceforge.net/p/rosegarden/feature-requests/418/

Grab the latest svn and test if you can.

   Setting a track as "Archived" is essentially a deeper mute that isn't
affected by mute/unmute all.  Useful for getting alternate takes out of
the way.

Re: Archive Feature

Abrolag
On Wed, 22 Jun 2016 07:29:55 -0400
Ted Felix <[hidden email]> wrote:

>    I've just finished implementing a new track "Archive" feature.  See
> Feature #418:
>
> https://sourceforge.net/p/rosegarden/feature-requests/418/
>
> Grab the latest svn and test if you can.
>
>    Setting a track as "Archived" is essentially a deeper mute that isn't
> affected by mute/unmute all.  Useful for getting alternate takes out of
> the way.
>
> Ted.

I haven't had time to look at this yet, but it certainly seems interesting.

--
W J G