A nod to Rosegarden

D. Michael McIntyre-3
Now that my adventures have forced me to go play with software on other
platforms, I thought I'd pop in and state that Rosegarden's auto-scroll
behavior is smooth as a newborn kitten, and Ted Felix hit a home run
with that bit of work.  If it's not the best out there, it's certainly
the best I've used.  Five stars.

Re: A nod to Rosegarden

Ted Felix-2
On 11/21/2016 06:49 PM, D. Michael McIntyre wrote:
> Now that my adventures have forced me to go play with software on other
> platforms, I thought I'd pop in and state that Rosegarden's auto-scroll
> behavior is smooth as a newborn kitten, and Ted Felix hit a home run
> with that bit of work.  If it's not the best out there, it's certainly
> the best I've used.  Five stars.

   Thanks.

   The old auto-scroll behavior seemed to be based on Qt's default
auto-scroll behavior which I found rather strange since it's nothing
like all the big-name apps (Chrome, Firefox, LibreOffice, etc...).

   Now ours behaves just like the biggies.