16.12 release

D. Michael McIntyre-3
I'm going to get one more release out before the end of 2016.  I finally
caught up on all the notes I saved for myself.

Basically I just work and sleep now, and it doesn't seem likely I will
ever contribute meaningfully again.  My involvement here seems to have
run its course.

Re: 16.12 release

Ted Felix-2
On 11/05/2016 10:30 AM, D. Michael McIntyre wrote:
> Basically I just work and sleep now, and it doesn't seem likely I will
> ever contribute meaningfully again.  My involvement here seems to have
> run its course.

   Thank you for continuing to do the releases.  That's quite
meaningful.  Along with your insights when problems come up...