16.02 goes out February 29th

D. Michael McIntyre-3
It is my plan to release 16.02 on February 29th, just because I'm a dork
that way.  Plan accordingly.

The new note entry preview and thru routing stuff are pretty exciting,
and this will be a fun release to rubber stamp.  Mainly, I'm motivated
by the horrible release build bug we released in December.  Otherwise, I
would probably let things simmer just a bit longer.